Australasian Oil & Gas Exhibition and Conference (AOG) 2014
The AOG takes place annually in Perth and is Australia’s premier event for the oil and gas industry. At the helm of Harrier Human Capital, the company that has been delivering the fourth largest RPO in Australia and the largest in the oil and gas industry for an astounding eight years, Kelly Quirk will be sharing her insights with the delegates of the conference.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
In this session, Kelly Quirk, CEO of Harrier Human Capital will deliver some unique insight into the particular challenges and benefits associated with using an RPO model. Drawing upon Harrier’s extensive experience as APAC’s leading provider of RPO and recruitment managed solutions to the Energy, Resources and Utilities sectors, Kelly will explore and answer, through practical examples and case studies, some of the following questions:
- What are the key considerations and challenges associated with an RPO model?
- How do you assess your organisation’s readiness for RPO?
- What are the various forms an RPO might take – full RPO, hybrid RPO, project RPO?
- What are the relative challenges and benefits of each model, and when might you use them?
- How to best measure the success of your RPO – e.g. establishing and tracking performance metrics, leveraging technology to support decision making and continuous improvement